Right click on the Windows Start icon and choose Windows Explorer.
- Within Windows Explorer, right click on Computer and choose Add a network location.
- Within the Add Network Location dialog, click Next.
- Choose a custom network location should be selected by default.Click Next.
- Specify the location of the upload website https://tranxfer.natureserve.org/upload/Biotics and click Next.
- Enter User name: kindling\upl0ad (0=zero) and Password: welcome2 and click OK.
- Accept the default location name or specify a name and click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Within Windows Explorer, copy the file(s) to the newly created network destination.
- Once the file(s) have FINISHED uploading, notify the NatureServe contact to let them know the files are available for downloading. NOTE: If an attempt to download files is made prior to the completion of uploading, the files will be corrupted and the upload will be required again.