- Open the attached Crystal Report and run it - this will create the datasource connection needed to run successfully from a Biotics server.
- Open the custom report provided.
- Change the Datasource (Database menu, Set Datasource Location) in the custom report to the Current Connection, according to the Update existing Crystal Reports to Connect to the Biotics 5 Database help topic.
- Select the Biotics5 link under Current Connection rather than creating a new connection.
- If fields are identified which do not match (most likely CLOB fields such as EO_DATA, GEN_DESC, DIRECTIONS), just continue. The process will remove the fields from the report. Add them back once the Database Source has been updated.
- Run the custom report to verify it is successful.
- Save the report and copy it to the Biotics server within the C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\catalina_base\cr_templates directory.
Adding custom Crystal Report to Biotics instance Print
Modified on: Tue, 19 Jul, 2022 at 1:24 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.