If you are using Internet Explorer to access Biotics and cannot get any working lists to show up and buttons or menu items are missing or misplaced, it could be that your IE browser is using Compatibility Mode for the site and that needs to be disabled. To disable Compatibility Mode, please do the following steps:
- Open up Internet Explorer (IE 11)
- Press the Alt key on your keyboard, this will make a menu bar appear.
- Click on the Tools menu tab.
- Select the Compatibility View settings option (it's about 1/2 way down the menu)
- Select Natureserve.org and select Remove
- Refresh your screen or log out and log back in
This should fix your issue. If it does not, please try using a different browser such as Google Chrome and compare your results and then submit a ticket to the Help Desk with screen shots of the same Working List window from both browsers.